1. Do you ship internationally? Yes, we provide worldwide shipping. Shipping rates vary upon location. Please contact Bottom Dollar Shoes to place your order internationally at .
2. My shipping address is different from my billing address If you wish to have your order shipped to an address other than the billing address, please email in your order. You can reach us at .
3. Do you ship to PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses? Of course! PO Boxes and APO/FPO shipping addresses will ship via USPS, so the transit time may take a few days longer. Please call Bottom Dollar Shoes to ship your order via PO Box or APO/FPO. Shipping fees may vary.
4. Do you ship overnight, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Air? Yes, we do. All footwear and some of our apparel can ship express. The only item that cannot ship express is the DG Collections. Rates will vary upon weight of the order. For express shipping please contact our office for shipping rate details at .
- Ground $12.95
- 3-Day Express $29.95
- 2-Day Express $44.95
- Overnight $79.95
- Overnight Saturday $129.95
The above rates do not apply for Alaska and Hawaii. International orders will need to be placed via our Customer Service Office at email@example.com.
5. How do I track my order? Once your order has been scanned and processed for shipment, we will email you a UPS tracking code. PO Boxes and APO/FPO address will ship via USPS and a tracking number will not be unavailable. It is important the customers give a valid email address when placing their order. This is the best way for us to communicate with you with reference to your tracking information.
6. How long does it take to ship my order? We pride ourselves in shipping orders with 1-2 business days. The only exception is our DG Collection. These orders will ship within 5-7 business days.
7. What is your return policy? We accept returns on footwear. The customer will simply need to send back the item to Bottom Dollar Shoes, 1340 N. Great Neck Rd., Suite 1272-259, Virginia Beach, VA, 23454 within 21 business days of receipt. Items must not have been worn. Bottom Dollar Shoes does not charge a restocking fee. We believe it would not be fair to charge for footwear that does not fit properly. We do ask that when you return items please provide a copy of your invoice. If you do not have a copy of your invoice please include your first and last name within the returning package.
8. Do you offer exchanges? Yes, this only applies to footwear. Simply mail back the footwear to Bottom Dollar Shoes, 1340 N. Great Neck Rd., Suite 1272-259, Virginia Beach, VA, 23454. Please reference to the style you would like to exchange for. Once we receive the footwear, we will contact you for shipping rate payment. The customer will need to pay for the shipping of the exchange footwear.
9. Do you have catalog? No catalog is available at this time.
10. Are all shoes in stock? We keep a daily up keep on all backorders and in stock items. However, inventory may not always be the most up to date. Inventory changes by the hour. If you have any questions about certain styles you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a style is not in stock we will notify you within 1 business day of your order placement.
11. What company's do you usually carry and supply? We currently carry Ellie Shoes, Hustler, Leg Avenue Lingerie, Body Zone, J Valentine, Pleaser USA, Forplay, The Penthouse Collection, The Highest Heel Collection, Jante Shoes, Karo Shoes, Sensual Mystique Apparel, Elegant Moments Lingerie, and Dream Girl Direct. By fall-winter season we will be introducing our first private collection (Bottom Dollar Shoe Collection).
12. What are your hours? Hours of Operation are 9AM - 3PM EST, Monday - Thursday.